Monday, February 9, 2009

Not sure how my body will rebel but it's probably gonna be bad

It's really fun to leave 78 degree weather and drive nine hours only to arrive home at 12:30 a.m. to a flooded garage and 23 degree weather.

I'm just sayin....

Now I'm playing the waiting game. Me vs. my body. I'm sure it's pissed b/c I've been eating like crap, boozing it up and neglecting to sleep.
Phase one of the rebel seems to be a pounding headache and stomach cramps...I'll keep ya updated on the gorey details.

The good news? I have to work till at least 10 p.m. covering a township meeting....
UPDATE: Editor is a saint let me skip meeting. May recover.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey! How did I not realize at BlissDom that you were a fellow Michigander (I shoulda known - I think we met while I was talking about people in my company gettin' laid off!). Either way, stopping by to show some bloggy love. Love the blog!!