Friday, February 13, 2009

The 10 stages of a hangover or what I like to call Friday

1. Wake up right before alarm goes off b/c you have to pee so badly


2. Lay back down for as long as humanly possible while your hubby gets ready for work and throws things at you while yelling “get up” over and over


3. Shower. Do not put hair in towel, bending action could result in something bad happening.


4. Force down Meijer brand honey nut Cherrios while watching the “Today” show and thinking about how much you want to die.


5. Search under all of the beds and in the basement for the air mattress to take to East Lansing tonight, can not find it and can not bend over any more.


6. Force your self to drink water, dry heave a little


7. Arrive at work, drink more water, chew gum, take asprin, do work


8. A not so pretty trip to the bathroom


9. Hunger finally arrives at around 11 a.m. Eat pretzels


10. Following lunch, completely recovered. Pat yourself on the back b/c you are not too old to party on a school night.

And it’s the weekend! YAY. As mentioned in stage 5, I’m heading to my old stompin grounds tonight to make trouble for the natives. Get out the vodka and the mexi melts EL I’m back!

3 comments:

snowflake409 said...

I hope i see you at the bar! That article cracked me up. My friends believe you can't say you went to college if you haven't had to leave class to throw up from being hung over.

Anonymous said...

Speaking from a "too old to do anything but sleep" person, I envy you your ability to recover.

Colleen said...

I love that the google ad is now for Hangover Buster. I've done my duty and clicked, though I probably need this stuff, I refuse to admit to myself that I will ever get that drunk again.