Sunday, February 8, 2009

Music city mayhem--Now with photos!



So the fun continues in Nasvhville...



BlissDom has proven to be very beneficial and there will be plenty of blog posts about things I've learned, how it will change my blog, etc.
And I'll share more about the convo I had with Jen Lancaster regarding the Real Housewives of the OC...um, it was awesome. I have a lot to learn about that show.
And I'll talk about how much I am rethinking this whole "having kids thing."

Also WTF is with Yanni?? We saw some special screening of this Disney/ Yanni thing where muscians added lyrics to his music and the presenters were all hyping it up and a Disney rep was there to see what the crowd thought but the crowd was all 'This is effing hilarious" and laughed and I don't think that's what the Disney peeps had in mind.

Anywho I want to post some pictures with some stuff so I'm waiting.

MC, brother and I went to Mercy Lounge to hear a band brother likes on Friday night. It was cool. Last night we ventured to some little town area. Ate and Boscos. Brother and I got into a huge fight b/c he went to some ware house thingy to hear music. But it ended up okay b/c MC and I got some hang time and discovered this awesome place The Villager Tavern. It had cheap beer, a great juke box and photos everywhere. (I just read a review that called this place the best GAY bar ever....haha it was not a gay bar unless I'm bling or something but it was pretty cool).


And now I'm realizing how damn boring this post is.

Off to do more exploring, photos and fun to follow!

And b/c I was in Nashville I got a cowboy hat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a great time!