Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh yeah, freakin' Christmas

I've been so wrapped up in this moving crap that I almost forgot to mention what a wonderful Christmas I had.

My parents, my sibs, my grandparents, MC and his family gave me everything a girl could EVER want, including but not limited to an external hard drive, a step stool (b/c let's face it I'm short), new gloves, a wall clock, a clutch that MC heard me mention months ago, remembered and bought for me (I told you he was the best husband in the world) and a sweater I mentioned on this blog (thanks mom!).
And in case it wasn't painfully obvious my entire family wore matching T-shirt reading "Merry Fitzmas" (my grandparent's are Fitzgeralds, get it!?!?) on Christmas eve. We also had matching PJ pants on but that's been a long standing tradition, the T-shirts are new. I'll get a group shot up here soon enough but here are MC and I. We look thrilled, don't we?

Oh yeah I've being meaning mention that poor MC couldn't figure out what my penis sugar cookie was at first, which really I think says more about his lack of imagination than my lack of art skills. I had decided that I would post a picture of the cookie up here for you guys to see and judge for yourself but then I realized that despite all of my talking about it, I never photographed it. But I did get this guy on film (or memory card, how do you say that these days?) and really he inspired the actual penis cookie so I think that counts. Hope you all had a great holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please stop using "MC and I"?
I'll get a group shot up here soon enough but here are MC and I.
Here is a shot of MC and me.
You would not say here is I.
Previously blogged "MC and I's best friends."
You would not say I's best friends. You would say my best friends. MC and my best friends.

Certainly hope your new employer isn't reading this blog. Bet they'd be impressed. Even though your professional writing skills/samples may differ from your personal style this blog would not make you a person I would want to hire.