Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where has Paul Rudd been all of my life? Post complete with cute baby pictures. (Not of Paul Rudd)

I realize, that's a silly question. I should know more than anyone that he was right there in my "Clueless" DVD and about a million other movies I love all along, but man oh man I have never been more in love with him than I am now.

After seeing "I Love You, Man" this weekend I totally heart him. If you're in need of a crushy, crush, see the movie.

Thanks Paul Rudd. I heart you.

Friday night I met Jackson, the newest addition to our family. He belongs to my cousin John, who taught me the "pull my finger" joke and how to bong a beer, I plan on passing this info onto Jackson, who is the cutest baby in the entire world.


After that, I took 14 year old sister and 12 year old cousin to to a "Twilight" DVD release party that was no fun at all and required wrist bands to actually get the DVD at midnight. Needless to say the girls were pretty unhappy. Luckily we tracked down a couple copies at our local Blockbuster and after a 45 minute wait the girls had DVDs in hand and all was right with the world. (Except that DVDs about vampires were cause for lines all over the country).

Laura came for a visit on Saturday and MC and I were put in charge of my 14 year old sister and my parent's two dogs while they went on a romantic getaway that we sibs got them for their wedding anniversary last May.
Note to self: Dogs are a pain in the ass and 14 year olds heart facebook as much I heart Paul Rudd.

Also on my mind (i.e. I might not be blogging for a bit) is our upcoming trip to the beach! 2 days and counting...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

please stop using the 'i heart' thing. Nobody says that anymore and you sound like a 13 year old moron.

Anonymous said...

Good call. Actually sounds like a 13 year old most of the time. Except 13 year olds usually aren't drunks.

Tess Brown said...

I heart you Emily.

Kevin said...

How were you able to wait so long before inserting the drinking reference. It was like five sentences deep. Don't listen to these haters sexy. I'm drawn to this page becasue you're a 13 year old princess stuck in a 26 year old body. I'm also drawn to the fact that you have a drinking problem but nobody in your family/friend circle really cares.

Unknown said...

Dear Kevin,

I am a close member of Emily's "family/friend circle". And I would just like to say that I defenitely care about Emily's drinking habits. In fact, I have been there for her many times when she's wanted a drink...I've been pouring it. You're judgments are funny. Are you an addiction specialist?

Kevin said...

Addiction specialist? You've been listening to way too much Dr. Drew. But perhaps you took my comment(s) the wrong way. I love reading her work. I can honestly say that I'm amazed in one way or another every time I finish one of her columns. I'm worried that I'll be crushed in five or so years when she checks into a program (court ordered or volunteer) and changes her writing style.

Now keep up the enabling. It's a badge that you should (and I'm guessing that you do) wear with pride.

Anonymous said...

The beach! The glorious beach!

(Who are the turds that left the two anonymous comments? Oh wait...anonymous means chicken shit.)

Anonymous said...

Kim....turds are shit. Don't be redundant.