That is totally false. I know my true destiny and it's to write books. Books that help people get through their twenties. Even if they date Subway employees, get laid off from their job and encounter at least three people a day who make them want to google "how to slowly poison people." (or at least watch a lot of Forensic Files to remind them they could never get away with it).
And I guess since I'm going to author said book, I should probably have all of these horrible experiences and encounter resistance at every turn in life. After all who wants to read a book that's all sunshine and rainbows, even Disney movie writers kill off a supporting forest animal. And since I'm a dedicated writer, I'll take the hit for you, my loyal readers.
And so I guess what I'm saying is that despite what some of you may be getting from reading this blog lately (that I'm totally depressed) I'm going to be okay b/c in the end...I know it'll all work out. That glass slipper will fit God damn it....until then there's Miller Lite and these....a gift from my amazing husband. He had them waiting at home for no reason other than he totally hearts me.
8 comments:
I love you, emily!!
xox,
laura
Oh my god, I love tulips. Jason doesn't get me flowers because he says the cats will just chew on them or knock them over. I say that's a lame excuse.
I just got tulips from The Mister last week. And that's when I decided that tulips are one of my favorite cut flowers. Maybe my favorite.
And yesterday I found myself in a Kohl's which was my own choice and I thought of myself as a fraud for claiming I hated Kohl's so much when I clearly was there of my own accord. To get tennis shoes and a purse and then get the hell out of there. But still. Made me think of you.
Did he get them at Bloomingdales? They're beautiful.
When will you post Kevin's picture? He must be a great husband or whatever he is to you.
MC would B like WTFE if E-Dog posted a pic of me. Way to work in Bloomingdales Rhonda.
drunken booby. loved the twitter about the $ beer night - you were in the car in 2 minutes. you are soooo motivated by alcohol. NOT necessarily a good thing to "advertise" all the time. no wonder the only job you can find is at a podunk paper. LSJ (podunk to the max and getting worse by the day) was tired of all the drinking related stories....and the negative feedback from readers. cheers....you won't be so happy when your liver is screaming.
I agree with the previous post...and by your own logic, Emily, it will take you 3 times as long to reach that 'destiny' by drinking watered-down, cheap-a** beer!
Post a Comment