After my Monday blues attack things started to look up on Tuesday when I was able to eat horrible amounts of food and be all "it's fat Tuesday" and then talk my loving husband into going to a Mardi Gras party with me, brother and Joaquin Phoenix**.

Wednesday was MC's b-day party which we also celebrating with tons of food and liquid delights. Note the best b-day present ever in MC's hands. It's from my grandma. I would expect no less from her. She's comic genius.
On Saturday we headed to the hills for a tacky t-shirt party at Marty's parents house. Herb and Rose Marie are nice enough to go to Florida every March, leaving us a big house, lots of food and a license to party.





And so if I learned anything of value last week it's that beer is still my bff and a lot cheaper than therapy...with any luck next Saturday will end a lot like this one did.

**That is actually brother wearing a chewbacca mask. His place of employment actually makes someone put on the full costume during lunch hours to try and bring business in. I have no idea what chewbacca has to do with making people hungry but it actually works. Last week he had to make 11 more salads than usual b/c of the costume.
5 comments:
I would buy a salad from "Joaquin"
I haven't had a drink since my husband left a month ago. It's... weird. I miss it.
i am a stunning joaquin chewbacca
Salad from Chewbacca? Now if Chewbacca was trying to sell me a car, I'd be all in.
Good blog. You are a retard.
Love,
Kevin/chestercopperpot.
I also want to add that the U and I t-shirt chick is super hot. If her vag had teeth, I'd still be able to do her.
Post a Comment