I feel like I’ve calmed down enough from yesterday’s lost post to try it again…
What I was trying to say is that I kept finding a flight I loved on Orbitz and when I’d go to book it, the price would raise by like $70. By the end I was paying $800 to fly to Orlando and rent a car to drive to Daytona. And that is insane. I really hate airlines, except that I need them to travel, except in two weeks when we drive to Nashville instead of fly b/c I thought that’d be a good idea since my bro and MC can do the driving.
Anyway, the main reason why all this flight booking was bugging me was because it was keeping me from an episode of “Intervention” that I really wanted to see. This skinny girl hated herself b/c of her parent’s divorce and was all killing herself w/ drugs and purging.
Besides the divorced parents, drugs, purging and the fact that she was all skinny, tan and had hi lights and low lights and I only have brown hair, I was similar to her in that she threw temper tantrums and was really mean to her boyfriend. I wanted to watch the show and have it be a real eye opener to me to be nicer to MC and stop throwing things when I’m mad. But instead I was watching the show while having a temper tantrum and being mean to MC for something that wasn’t his fault and really when you’re in the moment like that, it’s impossible to use “Intervention” as a learning tool.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the ones where they purge! Did you ever see the one where the guy crawls in the sewer? Classic.
Of course I've seen that one. But the eating disorders or the ones w/ the computer keyboard cleaner are my favorite...idk why b/c I hate seeing people barf but it's interesting to me. I guess b/c I could never do it. And yes I know that says something really bizzare about me, it's cool.
Post a Comment