Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Daytona or bust!!



My good friend Liz wanted to know exactly what beach we were heading to in March...so I'll kill the suspense, it's Daytona Beach.

She claims she never gets to go on vacay and that's why she needed to know and to that I say: Liz every time I'm at your dad's bar is like a vacay. Or maybe that's just b/c you order shots of Whiskey on the house that I clearly can't handle and I forget about my worries and cares and so it's similar to a vacay except I wake up with a huge headache and actually last time we were there is when MC had his car towed...but actually I had an ex b/f who had his car towed on vacay so I guess that's kinda similar...

Anyway, I usually don't brag about heading to Daytona b/c it's kinda spring break 1986 but in all reality, the beaches are beautiful, the beer is cheap and MC and I are considered high class. On top of all of that MC proposed there last spring so it seems only right that we honeymoon there. I will always, always have a soft spot in my heart for that place. (If it wasn't clear, that's us last year pre engagement, MC waited till the last night b/c he was all sorts of nervous...I told you, he's really cute)

1 comment:

Puck58 said...

Awesome:) Daytona sounds like a blast to me! Also, I wanted to say sorry for not texting you back on Saturday when you guys were at Abruzzo's. I fell asleep on the couch while watching Ghost Whisperer, as is my typical Saturday night ritual.