Thursday, January 29, 2009

Floating around facebook

The random facts quizz from FB, for all my fans!

1. Although I used the word moi in the title I actually speak very little French but I did take it for 6 years and met MC in the class

2. I much prefer myspace quizes when there are actual questions to answer rather than this bull. I'm creative all day, I want my quizes to do themselves

3. Right now I am at my desk past quitting time waiting for an 11-year-old wanna be broadway performer to call me. That's right, I'm waiting for an 11-year-old

4. I may have to open a sushi restaurant in Lapeer b/c I can't freakin stand that there isn't one here

5. MC and I pee w/ the door open all the time. I think that's what makes our marriage work

6. I won best dressed in fifth and 12th grade.

7. I made it to the semi finals of the "When I grow up" speech competition in 6th grade. Our local mcdonald's threw a party for my friends and I b/c of it. We got the ball pit all to ourselves

8. I miss my dodge neon almost everyday, despite driving a brand new car

9. I like living in a house so much better than living in an apt. I could never go back

10. my mom is my best friend

11. my brother is one of my favorite people in the world but if he ever makes me make a hot pocket for him again I'll kill him

12. I consider one of the biggest successes in my life that I stayed friends w/ marty and laura despite rough times. It was a wise, wise choice

13. When I was laid off in Dec. I was kind of excited.

14. When MC asked me to marry him I was really surprised.I'd imagined it a million times but it was so out of the blue and I'm glad it happened like that

15. I want two boys, I'm scared if I have a daughter we won't get along

16. I miss playing the flute even tho I still have nightmares about High School band

17. I'll never regret my High School crush even if it was a heart breaker

18. I love my mouth

19. I love that I'm from a small town

20. I will get a book published someday b/c I am determined to make it happen

21. I believe growing up close to my grandparents made me a better person therefore my kids will have the same advantage

22. The skin on my hands gets dry and gross when I'm stressed out

23. I could eat huge amounts of food if I weren't so scared of being on a TLC special.

24. Swimming makes me so happy I can't even explain it

25. I have a time limit in stores I get hot flashes if someone tries to make me stay longer

3 comments:

Christie said...

You made it to the FINALS....and so did your sister. I'm sure that never happened, before or after.

Anonymous said...

still, number eleven, i never even knew it made you mad!

Puck58 said...

"I was lookin' at a box of Hot Pockets...they have a warning on the side. It's like, Warning: you just bought Hot Pockets! Hope you're drunk or headin' home to a trailer, you hillbilly. Enjoy the next nascar event."

--Jim Gaffigan, Beyond the Pale