Monday, August 2, 2010

The best $97 EVER

It's weird because just when you need it (or maybe a week or two after you really need it, but it's still a nice shot in the arm) life sends you a little reminder that you're worth it.

Today, that came in the form of my first-ever commission check from Amazon.

Back when ringing in the New Year I said I wanted success in something, anything and today I found it.

Granted it's a very-small-won't-even-pay-my-electric-bill-thanks-to-the-air-conditioning-we've been-running-non-stop-because-of the-humidity piece of success, but ya know, it's success none the less and it reminds me that even when I think I have nothing funny left to say or that no one cares anyway, I realize they do. And on top of that they feel the urge to shop at Amazon after reading.

So thank you, thank you, thank you all ! For everything.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

WOOOOHOOOO!! I bought my most fab red heels on amazon for $57. Congrats!

Christie said...

Remind people how to 'help' you out! They might forget how easy it is.