Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coming clean

As a blog reader I hate when I get really into a person's life and then all of a sudden they start posting pictures of sunflowers and fail to mention what happened with that whole infertility thing.

But you know that whole "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

Well, besides the sunflowers, I've had nothing nice to say this summer ... nothing.at.all. So, the blog has taken a back seat.
Which coincidentally is also were the whole operation babycas has decided to live.

Turns out although I kept writing about how I had my priorities straight, I didn't.
And I still don't.
But I will.
And in case this wasn't evident. Life is hard.

In the meantime, thanks for being patient. And aren't those sunflowers pretty?

6 comments:

Christie said...

This has been a difficult time. You have shown tremendous tenacity. I admire that. Good things are coming your way.

Mo said...

Your mom said it best. Thinking about you:)And thanks for the comment, I had completely forgotten about the dress-up clothes in your basement!!!

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

just know that you arent alone. im in the same boat. over and over i write down the things im grateful for, and while that helps me get through the day sometimes, shit still sucks. im thinking about you.

Becky said...

Love the sunflowers, and love you guys too. Hang in there.

Kim said...

I've actually been wondering what's going on with you. I know things are tough now. But if you don't have something nice to say, say it to me. I like hearing not nice things. :)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about the sad part, Emily...But I love the way you say whatever you're saying -- It's a great gift you have.