Sometimes I just get this feeling that if I sit on my couch for one more second it is going to eat me alive or I’m going to kill somebody. Either way, I’m sure I’d make front page news.
Luckily for myself and ya know the good of mankind I usually get off my fat ass and do something, which usually involves leaving the house before either happens.
Last night, however, was not one of those nights. I was so into sitting on my couch and watching Jeff make people cry on “Flipping Out” that I was all like “omg this is the life.” (Except it was real humid but ya know I’m not gonna complain b/c when it’s February and it’s been snowing for 10 years I’ll be praying for humidity)
Anyway, momager had been wanting to go to Tuesday night movie night for like six weeks and I hadn’t gone b/c I’d been so busy so I got up and got into the car and drove to her house and picked her up for the movies.
I was in a bad mood b/c hello I left my couch and also MC was saying how I never help him around the house and by that he means help him carry around branches in the yard (raise your hand if you’re a girl and you’d even pretend to like doing this) and momager was stressing about my youngest sister’s school work.
The ride the movies was filled with angst.
But once we walked into the theater and smelled the delicious move theater popcorn and ordered our jumbo pops to go along with it, all was right with the world.
There were tons of great movie trailers and the movie -- “Love Happens” -- was good. A nice little break from reality, plus I got lots of good ideas for my fall wardrobe thanks to Jennifer Aniston’s clothes in the movie.
Just another reminder that everything happens for a reason and if I was still getting paid to do this, momager, who I love dearly, would be all alone at the movies and truly no one needs that much popcorn.
2 comments:
Awwwwww. I love you too. Thanks for making the effort on my behalf. I don't mind getting you off the couch, but I do feel bad if Matt gets annoyed with my requests on your time. Sorry MC. xo
Momager? Seriously? LOL LOL LOL
Post a Comment