Saturday, September 19, 2009

If you see me shopping the sale rack at Walmart do NOT say hi

I love a good deal.
And since moving back to Lapeer MC and I have been short on cash and well I love me some clothes so we've had this rule about me buying them. If I do, they must be cheap -- like $5.

This might sound like a challenge to some of you but for me, ha, not so much.
Clearance racks have always been my friend and so for the most part I've been able to update my wardrobe problem free.

And yeah I'm small town and I've taken to shopping at Walmart once and awhile. But I have this issue with being "caught" while in the clothing section of Walmart.

It never fails, I'll pass by a rack I want to check out, maybe it's a sale rack, and I start to get all nervous, like I sweat.
It's like I'm afraid someone is going see me -- best dressed for the class of 2000-- shopping for clothes at Walmart. (Oh the shame)
And WHY does this make me nervous because the thing is if you saw me and were all like "Oh I love that dress." I would totally tell you where I bought it and how much I spent.

So I guess I'm hoping by putting this out there that if you happen to see me shopping sale racks at Goodwill or Kmart it won't come as a shock and maybe that'll make me feel better.
Or maybe you should just keep walking and we'll never speak of this again.

No comments: