Sometimes I try to read new blogs and I might just be into them until the author writes something like
“I can’t help that I’m naturally thin” or
“Running 13 miles on a treadmill is fun!” or
“I totally skipped the cake because, a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.”
Reading things like this makes me want to be all stabby.
Really, who needs to brag about how skinny or in shape they are on their blog when people who may or may not have left their house in the last 36 hours are sitting there hoping to find someone to relate to.
Come. On. You. Jerks.
Let's just say through all of the 20 years I have struggled with my weight I've found more people who can sympathize with me than those who can't.
Not everyone can be a perfect size four and not everyone should, especially me and maybe you.
But we can be happy, confident and even eat French fries when the occasion calls for it.
Want to feel even better about yourself? Check out this great article/blog post and photo in Glamour causing lots of buzz around the internets right now.
Makes you want to eat cake in your underwear, right?!? I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once I see those things I totally stop reading, delete the blog from my favorites and move on. Not only is it bad body image, but it's just plain boring.
Post a Comment