Friday, September 10, 2010

It's a good thing I watch a lot of Lifetime television

So, life seems to be coming at me a bit faster than I can handle these days.

Let's put it this way, if I could go a day without crying I'd consider it a success.

There are big changes on the horizon at Casa de Caswell and I'm not quite sure where everything and everyone is gonna land when the dust settles.

But I've promised my friend Carrie (and so I promise all you loyal blog readers too) that when the dust settles (because it has to right? I mean things can be this horrific for much longer? Right?? RIGHT??) I will write and write and write and fill you all in on the adventure that's been my May through September.

In the meantime let's all take a moment to be thankful for Lifetime television. If it weren't for that channel I'm pretty sure I might have found a tall building to call my last this summer. But thanks to Lifetime every time things get real shitty, somewhere inside of me comes this great strength and gumption that I never even knew I had and that song "Suddenly I See" starts playing in my head and I keep.on.going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
I happened onto your blog and will now be one of your many loyal readers. I hope ALL of your summer was not used to think about tall buildings or to watch lifetime television. Writing seems to be a far better outlet. Anyways I think I will suggest to Ben that he start a blog although I am afraid of what kind of blog he would write. I am certain most would be at his dads and my expense. I am sure he would never refer to us as the most supportive parents ever. None the less I might have insight into the damage I have done. I have now added you to my favorites. Oh by the way thanks for putting up with Sam from time to time. Look forward to reading about all the changes in your life. Katherine