Monday, April 5, 2010

How does one document "every single crumb out of the brownie pan" in one's food journal?

Because I didn't actually consume an actual brownie ... no those went to MC's work buddies, but the crumbs, um yeah ... and the bowl of batter? I licked that too.

See, part of operation baby cas is seeing a nutritionist and part of seeing a nutritionist (at least the one I'm seeing) is keeping a food/mood journal in which for the next month I write down everything I eat, what I was feeling when I ate it and who I was with.

So, tonight 7:40 p.m. every crumb out of the brownie pan, standing in kitchen with MC watching.

I think the point of the food/mood journal is so that one doesn't do things like eat every crumb out of the brownie pan because then you'd have to write it down in your journal and really? That's embarrassing. Except, I'm not so much embarrassed as proud (which is what I put as my mood) because I didn't eat a brownie or the 200 pounds of Easter candy starring at me from the other kitchen counter ... nope just the crumbs and then I documented it. Loud and proud.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Good Girl!!! xo

Unknown said...

That's great...I always wonder if the crumbs and the batter actually add up to a whole brownie or not...can you ask your nutritionist? Thanks...xoxo