But before I do that let me tell you the tale about this one time that I rushed out of work and arrived at the airport two hours ahead of my domestic flight departure but because I didn't pay the extra $8 to reserve our seats on Spirit Air we didn't actually have seats (despite the $600 they already took out of my checking account) so we were bumped off our over booked flight. But because this totally sucked and MC started to cry a little Spirit put us on an early morning Delta flight, paid for a hotel near the airport and the $100 worth of alcohol it took us to forget about how much we hated Spirit. They also gave us each two free round-trip tickets to anywhere they fly to use in the next year. So yeah, I'm going on vacation again ... soon ... and then again next spring. Thanks Spirit. Until then though, I have these photos ... and the best husband and friends a girl could ask for. Life is good.











No comments:
Post a Comment