My own mother who lives a mere six miles away has been here like four times. I get it, it's a long drive.
With summer fast approaching (Thanks you Dear God and Baby Jesus!) I'm hoping that people will see how cute and inviting and pretty our house is and in turn visit us.
Check out this adorable faux stone path, which will soon be lined with flowers!

And in case that doesn't work, I made MC spend lots of his money and time to build us a deck, which isn't totally done yet but he says it'll be done Friday...

(And yeah we have trampoline, what of it? It's fun!)And then I took even more money and bought new patio furniture so that when our friends actually come over they'll have a place to sit.
(This is a provided photo, we do not have a pool, but my parents do if that's what makes you happy and we bought (read: my mom bought) an umbrella to go with out set.)And then because I wanted to make sure my sister who lives in Atlanta and won't be able to see the deck, likes me, I booked a plane ticket to go and visit her in August. I am a lot of fun, you are welcome T.
So while we totally don't have any money left my friends are totally coming to visit this weekend. Proving that spending lots of money totally makes people like you.
6 comments:
your house looks really cute!
but a sure way to buy people's love is by providing the alcohol. (: i'll come over for free drinks on the deck anytime... haha ;)
I think it looks fantastic. I'm working on a bit of a yard project of my own, so this has been good inspiration
Looks great -- and makes me nostalgic for Lapeer in the summertime!
Em, try getting people to drive to another state! So I feel you. But your house is supercute!
I totally loved the use of totally in the end. It totally fit.
Only had two chairs on our deck for a while. Now we have a set of 4 more, but I don't think our friends believe us. I've gotta follow your blog, I love it!
Post a Comment